Join our Team
Current Open Positions
Director of Digital Marketing
Our ideal candidate is a driven leader who takes initiative, is flexible, isn’t afraid to voice their opinion, comes up with new ideas and seeks solutions to challenges.
This is a fully remote position and our company always makes sure family comes first!
RG Adoption Consulting seeks a creative, motivated individual to develop and implement the digital marketing strategy and lead tactical operations to increase demand, enhance sales, identify additional sales channels, attract traffic to the company website, and promote an online presence. This person will be responsible for strategizing and curating content across all channels and will be responsible for the oversight of our communities.
- This position will report directly to the CEO, work collaboratively with our entire team and manage 1-2 people
- Planning & Managing our social media platforms (FB, IG)
- Stay up on new trends and technologies
- Planning and managing marketing campaigns that promote our company’s brand and services, which includes planning campaigns, analyzing metrics, and identifying trends
- Managing our online communities, facilitating discussion, organizing monthly guest speakers, and sharing relevant resources
- Updating website with new content and working closely with our web developer when necessary
- Market research and analysis of customers, market conditions and other stats
- Coordinating with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results
- The position requires a motivated self-starter with accomplished critical thinking skills with the ability to plan strategically, execute tactically, and have a proactive client service focus
- Attention to detail, strong written and oral communications skills and high standards when it comes to quality
- 2+ years experience in digital marketing, emphasizing advertising, email marketing, and/or copywriting
- Podcasting experience a plus
- Outgoing, glass-half-full personality a must and a team player
- Ability to write in a personal, conversational tone with a personality that shines through
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities, basic design experience, and basic video editing skills
- Must be tech-savvy + own your own laptop – preferably a Mac, but not required
Experience launching new products, services or courses, creating landing pages, email sequences and more
- Management experience preferred
- Experience using any (or all) of the following is a plus: Dubsado, Convertkit, Searchie, Kajabi, Canva, WordPress, Airtable, Slack
- Personal adoption connection strongly preferred (adoptee, birth mother, adoptive parent, adoptive sibling, etc.)
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
- Creative problem solving skills and the ability to think ahead
- Professional, coachable, and happy doing high-level projects as well as mundane design tasks (there will be a mix of both!)
- Work from home
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance offered
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement savings plan with employer matching
- A very supportive team!
- Salary range is $65K – $75K
About RG Adoption Consulting:
Our mission is to guide, support, and educate open-minded, hopeful parents to fulfill their dream of becoming a family through domestic adoption while providing ethical resources and a heart-centered adoption community.
We are a small, entrepreneurial company with under $1mm in revenue.
- Positive – We lead with open hearts and celebrate the journey
- Collaborative – Through our collective experience, we work together to guide our families
- Supportive – of our clients and our team
- Keeping it Real – We will always be honest, respectful & realistic
How to apply:
If you’d like to be considered for this role please submit the following via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cover letter and PDF of your resume answering the following questions:
- What, if any, is your connection to adoption?
- Why do you think you are the best fit for this role?
- How would you describe your leadership style?
- Any samples of your work (i.e. writing samples, social media campaigns, etc.)
- Myers-Briggs Personality Type