“My hope is to provide you with the information, the support, and the fire you need to walk your own unique path.”
As an adoption consultant, my aim is to help you find and walk your own road through adoption with as much hope, joy, and love as possible. My passion for adoption comes directly from all I learned about the process, and ultimately about myself, on the path that led to my daughter. My journey through the adoption world was enlightening and unique…as is true for everyone who has an adoption story to tell.
As I opened my heart and my mind to this experience, I quickly realized not only that I wanted to help others, but truly that I NEEDED to help others understand the wonder of adoption and how to navigate it relatively smoothly, while also maintaining their sanity. I am also a professional singer—I know I was put on this earth to use my voice to tell stories and help people see themselves and the world around them in a different light. My hope is to provide you with the information, the support, and the fire you need to walk your own unique path.
- I currently sing with a kick-ass wedding band AND a Frankie Valli tribute band. I’m also a founding member and Associate Director of a choir in Chicago.
- I’m a Colorado boy. I grew up in Arvada, CO, and my heart will always be with the mountains.
- I’ve recently discovered I’m a big fan of the Renaissance Faire (Bristol!!) and will forever more try to go at least twice a year. There’s nothing quite like throwing knives, bows and arrows, drinking ale, and jousting tournaments.
- I love a good road trip, and if camping is involved, even better!
- I’m terrified of the deep open ocean, but I do love a good cruise…you’re in the middle of nowhere and cell phones don’t work!
- I will eat pizza every day for the rest of my life if I have to. Which of course I don’t. But I would.
Armed with the right knowledge, this journey doesn’t have to be overwhelming or difficult.